ENLIGHTENMENT TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
Borda Teknoloji Bilisim A.S. (“Borda Teknoloji” or “Borda” or “Company”)
takes all kinds of technical and legal measures following the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") in the processing of your personal data due to the activities it carries out. The persons concerned can obtain detailed information on the processing of their personal data, their transfer to third parties, the legal reasons for collecting personal data, and their rights in the KVKK from the following clarification text.
I. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your data may be processed by the data controller or natural/legal authorized persons under the following conditions and conditions:
- To prepare the documents that we are obliged to issue by the relevant law,
- To develop and diversify our products and services and to offer alternatives to natural/legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
- To raise and develop our service standards, to evaluate new technologies and applications, and to determine and implement our commercial and business strategies,
- To prepare various reports, researches, and presentations, to plan emergency management processes, to follow up financial and accounting works, to ensure security in our Company,
- To evaluate the recruitment processes of our employee candidates, to create the personnel files of our employees and to maintain our Company's Human Resources policies,
- To increase the performance level and employee satisfaction of our employees, to control their health status in terms of suitability for the job, to pay their salaries, to evaluate their complaints, to determine their training and career plans, to ensure occupational health and safety,
- To evaluate the candidates applying for a job or internship, to assess the applications made online for recruitment, to initiate the recruitment processes of the recruited,
- To arrange the legal annual leave of the employees, making the processes of leaving the job, and determining their continuity to work,
- To record camera images in our work areas, offices, buildings, business areas, vehicles for security and other reasons and to ensure the safety of visitors entering these places,
- To promote and announce our Company and the events organized by/related with our Company such as meetings, seminars, award ceremonies, corporate meetings, and other social organizations and inform the public by using photos and videos taken at those events,;
- To determine the identity of the applicant who requests information from our company contact in all kinds of verbal, written, and electronic identity information, contact information, and other information transmitted to us by appending to the application documents or by hand / verbally;,
- To ensure efficient and effective use of the tools and equipment delivered to our employees,
- To take the necessary measures for occupational health and safety, to plan and conduct training processes, and to make early intervention in health-related issues, within the scope of our obligations arising from the legislation,
- To fulfill the demands of the judiciary, municipalities, and other relevant public institutions and organizations,
- To prepare work execution plans, create and implement shift lists,
- For planning and executing service and various logistics activities,
- To carry out our necessary quality and standard inspections or to fulfill our other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
- To notify changes in the legislation or the policies we accept or make notifications that concern the data subject.
II. Transfer of Personal Data
- To the relevant independent audit firms, financial advisor/accounting firms, law firms to fulfill our obligations under the provisions of the applicable legislation and to audit our commercial activities,
- To the legally authorized public institutions and organizations, with limitation of the purpose of the request in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and,
- To the occupational health and safety companies, hospitals, and health institutions to fulfill their obligations for emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety,
- To the banks and financial institutions to carry out banking and financial transactions,
- To the legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies, limitation of the purpose of the request in line with the requests of the relevant public institutions and organizations .
- III. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
IV. Storage, Disposal, and Anonymization of Personal Data
V. Rights of Data Subject
- To ask whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information about data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of personal processing data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- To Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To Request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To Request compensation for the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
It is presented to the public with our respect.
Borda Teknoloji Bilisim A.S.
We, Borda Teknoloji Bilisim Anonim Sirketi (“Borda” or “Company”), attach utmost importance to protect your data with the awareness of our title as the data controller.
YOUR DATA AND OUR PROCESSING PURPOSE
Our Company processes your data, and the purposes of their processing are stated below.
REASON for PROCESSING
|Identity and contact information,
- Military status information,
- Education information,
- Professional information,
- Information about your last workplace and position,
- Reference information,
- Your information in your CV and similar documents
- Information obtained during the assessment process (e.g., in interviews or from references you have consented to be contacted)
|- Evaluation of your job application and execution of human resources processes within this scope
- If you consent, your application can be stored in our application pool to be evaluated for future positions for two years.
METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your data is obtained and processed from you or third-party employment platforms, in physical and electronic applications, tools such as job application form and CV, face-to-face interviews, e-mail, and phone calls.
The legal basis for collecting your data is the necessity for the conclusion of a contract, the legitimate interests of our Company, and in some cases, your express consent.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THAT MAY TRANSFER YOUR DATA
In principle, your data will not be transferred to any third party. However, by the legal obligations of our Company, your data might be shared with legally authorized public institutions and organizations.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
OUR EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES have rights given below;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of personal processing data and whether they are used under its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated within the scope of Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data Article 7,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made according to within the scope of Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
KVKK - Candidate Data Privacy Statement
Your personal information that you have submitted to Borda Teknoloji Bilisim A.S. and/or Borda's existing domestic and international subsidiaries, Borda group companies (collectively “Borda”) will be processed by Borda in order to evaluate your employment opportunities in connection with your application and the position you applied for, within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation (KVKK). Your personal data might be shared by Borda to Borda’s business partners, suppliers, customers, judicial and administrative authorities for the same purposes.
CONSENT ON THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA RECEIVED IN JOB APPLICATIONS
I consent my data/private personal data which I submitted during my job application to Borda Technoloji and/or its domestic and international subsidaries or affiliates, Borda group companies (collectively “Borda”) to be processed by Borda within the scope of Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data. I admit, claim, and undertake that I have received, read, and understood the EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE ENLIGHMENT STATEMENT given to me in the annex of the job application form. I accept, declare and undertake that I expressly consent my personal data to the anonymization, receipt, processing, transfer, transfer abroad, deletion and storage for two years of my personal data with my free will.