Borda Technology prioritizes customer satisfaction and regards information as one of its most valuable assets. Borda takes all necessary administrative and technical measures to ensure information security. To ensure the continued development of our Integrated management system within our organization,
- To fulfill and develop the ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27701 standards.
- To determine the value of information assets and their impact on the business.
- Identifying the cost of replacing the asset, the asset’s confidentiality, its impact on the company’s image, and the damage it will cause in terms of legal obligations and the threat it poses.
- Identifying and evaluating all risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information by addressing the multiplicity of vulnerabilities and the extent to which existing controls can close them.
- To reduce the probability of experiencing an integrated violation event and respond in a coordinated manner in case of occurrence,
- To comprehend the attacker’s motivation, the attractiveness of information to competitors, vulnerabilities in access controls, and threats to data integrity.
- To put in place the necessary controls for the assets, reduce the likelihood of an integrated breach, and respond in a coordinated manner if one occurs.
- To minimize weaknesses and threats with infrastructure, working environment, hardware, software, and training investments,
- To prevent all types of interruptions that may disrupt business continuity, to manage targeted recovery period in cases that it cannot overcome.
- To measure the performance of Integrated Management processes, to produce targets from these data.
- To fulfill the security requirements of the business, customers, and laws, to comply with all applicable conditions.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.