Effective Date: October 15th, 2019.
“Personal Information” is information, whether true or not, that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination), which may include:
- E-mail address
- Postal Address
- Geolocation information
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Your request/suggestion/complaint you have sent to Borda by means of the communication form
- Your IP address
- Your curriculum vitae information you have communicated through Websites
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- Information You Give Us
- Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of Our Services
The methods that we and our Service Providers may use to collect Usage Information include:
- Information You Give Us
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account, and related data, and store it in log files.
- Personal Information Collected from Other Sources
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms, and combine that with information we collect about you. To the extent we combine such third party sourced information with Personal Information we collect directly from you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information obtained from third parties or third party practices.
- Personal Information Collected from Other Sources
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our Service Providers may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, develop new services, and protect Borda and our users;
- To facilitate, manage, personalize and improve your online experience;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters, brochures, catalogs and e-mails;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- For our marketing purposes such as to send you advertisements and communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events we believe may be of interest to you.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Our agents, vendors, consultants, marketing service providers, and other service providers (collectively “Service Providers”) may receive, or be given access to your information, including Personal Information and Usage Information, in connection with their work on our behalf. These Service Providers may be located in countries other than your country of residence. These Service Providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use de-identified data or aggregate information which does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregated Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).We may also share information about you as follows:
- As necessary, for the following purposes: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes. For example, processing your orders, fulfilling your requests, providing customer service, and improving our products;
- With our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, and other third parties for their own business purposes. For example, improving their products and services; and
- To a third party in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Without limiting the forgoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose.
Sharing for Marketing Purposes
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless we have received your express consent. You have the right to opt-out from direct marketing and can require us to cease to use the data at any time for direct marketing purpose at no cost to you.
Please note that by using our Services you agree to share your Personal Information and Usage Information, as described in this section.
- SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) jointly sponsored or offered by third parties that may require submitting Personal Information. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that particular Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE PUBLICLY OR TO OTHERS
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND SOCIAL FEATURES
Third Party Responsibility
- ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS SERVICES, AND ONLINE TRACKING
Online Behavioral Advertising
Some information about your browsing of the Services and certain Third Party Services may be collected across time and services and shared with third parties to deliver ads and/or other content to you on the Services and certain Third Party Services. Borda may receive information about Third Party Services that you have visited and use it for marketing purposes—a practice sometimes termed “(re)-targeting,” “interest-based advertising,” and “online behavioral advertising.”
We are not responsible for third parties or Third Party Services associated with advertising and analytics services, and related tracking activities.
- DATA SECURITY
We seek to use reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In addition, Borda will not keep your Personal Information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Services. Your Personal Information is stored on servers maintained with the assistance of a third party data storage provider.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not intended for children and are not targeted to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a child under the age of thirteen (13), you are not permitted to use the Services and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Services. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and, if we learn that we have received information from a user under the age of 13, we will delete this information
- PRIVACY RIGHTS
You are entitled to apply to Borda for the below-given purposes:
- to inquire whether your personal data have been processed, or not; and
- to ask for information regarding any such processed personal data; and
- to be informed about the purpose of processing of any such data, and also about the fact that whether such data have been used as appropriate to the purpose thereto; and
- to be informed about the 3rd parties to which any such data has been transmitted either domestically or internationally; and
- to ask for correction of any imperfect or inaccurate data of you in case of any imperfect or inaccurate processing thereof; and
- to ask for deletion or disposal of any such personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions prescribed under the applicable regulations thereto; and
- to ask for providing information regarding correction, deletion and disposal processes, performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, to the third parties to which any such personal data has been transmitted; and
- to raise an objection against such outcome in case of emergence of an outcome that is to the detriment of you upon the analysis of any such processed personal data solely by any automatic system; and also
- to claim for compensation of any and all damage and/or loss you might have incurred in case any such personal data have been processed in breach of the law.
We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as practicable (but may retain prior information for records to the extent not prohibited by applicable law). Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information or public postings from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You hereby represent in the capacity of Data Owner that your personal data hereunder are perfect, accurate and up-to-date, and you may update such data in case of any change thereto. Otherwise, Borda may not be held liability with respect thereto.
Borda Teknoloji Bilisim A.S.,
Resitpasa Mah. Katar Cad. Teknokent
Teknokent ARI-3 Sit No:/504